View Single Post
Old 05-14-2019, 07:26 AM   #20 (permalink)
bunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z Roadster
bunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with parking in backwards, angle the rear as close to the side of the garage as possible, then straighten out. Take some time and have someone just guide you as you park a few times so you get the feel for it... roll down your windows, use the side mirrors!

I can park the Z in within a couple inches from the side of the garage. I move the passenger side mirror down and out a little so I can see where my rear fenders are.
It gives me and whoever parks next to me PLENTY of room to swing the doors open.

Oh, as youre looking at the garage, I park on the left side...this is important..lol
-Drop in K&N Filter -Invidia Gemini CBE -Z1 Oil Cooler -Swift Springs - EcuTek -Forgestar F14 -SPL Camber Links -Akebono BBK Upgrade -Z1 Premium SS Lines -SPL Diff Bushings -SPL FUCAs - BellRaceworks Diff Brace

Last edited by bunk; 05-14-2019 at 07:30 AM.
bunk is offline   Reply With Quote