View Single Post
Old 05-13-2019, 03:22 PM   #3113 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
LOL, that is too much work. I use rag company glass cleaning polishing towels after following the method Jar posted. She looks good but ain't no hard parking show car. Hell, I got to get the sand and dust out of her after doing a little off roading at the track the weekend my motor blew back in November.
I use gloves when I wipe down by the front windshield - both the window and the dash - to avoid the rubbing the clean surfaces. Don't bother with gloves anywhere else.

You need to get over there when the motor is pulled so you can detail that empty engine bay

Rag Company FTMFW. Adam's towels are way overpriced. I have both. I do use a variety of Adam's cleaners though.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote