View Single Post
Old 05-13-2019, 02:49 PM   #87 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunk View Post
It was mainly their attitude that got to me. Like it was my fault their part was shìt or they'd blame some other manufacturer for the part they used in their kit. Even when the third cylinder crapped out 10K miles later (barely 8 months), they were defiant to give me any sort of refund or credit for my hassles. Although the next time I placed an order with them, to their credit, they did give me a free mousepad

Frankly, the cylinder issues really weren't a big deal. It failed slowly, so I was always able to order a new one before it crapped out completely. And it was on the outside of the transmission. Took longer to get the car on/off jack stands than it did to replace the cylinder

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |