View Single Post
Old 05-13-2019, 01:48 PM   #3106 (permalink)
BettyZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: A Garage Queen
BettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtronZ View Post
Took my headlight off, drained the water, and put silicone where the halo wire comes out of the opening since there is a gap in the rubber ring and cap. Hoping that was the cause and not the rest of the headlight seal. Only to later fully realize my headlight bulb is either burnt out or my headlight is borked. Really hoping its the lightbulb... I thought that side appeared darker but I don't drive at night often and didn't think of checking. It's an after Zdayz project since there is now silicone I have to remove to even get in there. YAY
I had moisture in my 350z headlight and thought the bulb was out too. Turns out the ballast was fried. I'd try replacing that first.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk