View Single Post
Old 05-13-2019, 12:13 PM   #50 (permalink)
MZ DAIZY
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Miss Daisy
MZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastatikle View Post
From a daily driver aspect, it’s a fun car shifting through the gears every day. It’s easier to find parking spaces because it’s small. Oil changes are cheap $20 at a chain location. Depending on the mileage it can be a reliable car. It’s not going to go out of control just because it’s 300hp and rwd. That’s all driver dependent. That will happen when you turn traction control off and punch it around a wet corner road. If you go out and try to drift your time with the car, chances are sh*t will go sideways and not in the good way. Again all I’m saying is respect the car. If it’s a 2010 chances are it’s higher mileage. If so and it’s a manual, don’t buy unless CSC has been replaced/upgraded or plan to have $1000+ ready to fix that. This would be a boring auto car.

Financially it would be stupid to pay that much in insurance for such a cheap car. You’re right, you’re paying 4000 for the idea of coverage. That’s WAYYY to much
$20? My local Jiffy Lube charges me $90 for full synthetic, but they also let me go in the pit with him and they don’t piss and moan about the oil cooler.

Last edited by MZ DAIZY; 05-13-2019 at 03:23 PM.
MZ DAIZY is offline   Reply With Quote