View Single Post
Old 05-13-2019, 07:33 AM   #6 (permalink)
bunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z Roadster
bunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptionZero View Post
I was looking at those extractors on Amazon. The problem is this is a pretty small screw

I tried to cut a horizontal slit to force a flat head in there, but i only have a dremel and no proper cutting attachment

Gonna head to my suspension shop tomorrow, they'll probably have all the stuff. Left handed screws, drill bits, etc.

I am pretty sure we can get the damn screw out . . . the problem is doing it without destroying the steering wheel
Thats funny, I went to my suspension guy on saturday for help with the f'ing fuca to subframe bolt. He lent me all of his drill bits..lol

At Home Depot, in their tool department, where they have drill bits, I saw they had this stuff you put on the screw head and its supposed to help get a better bite on the head for applications like this. I forgot what its called... BUT if that screw is tight, not sure how well itll work .
-Drop in K&N Filter -Invidia Gemini CBE -Z1 Oil Cooler -Swift Springs - EcuTek -Forgestar F14 -SPL Camber Links -Akebono BBK Upgrade -Z1 Premium SS Lines -SPL Diff Bushings -SPL FUCAs - BellRaceworks Diff Brace

Last edited by bunk; 05-13-2019 at 07:38 AM.
bunk is offline   Reply With Quote