View Single Post
Old 05-12-2019, 01:16 PM   #43 (permalink)
Zetine
Base Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370z PW M6
Zetine is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lvcky69 View Post
If I were you, I would listen to these guys on the forum. They are a lot older than you and they talk from experience. If you are only 19 and want to get into car payments, specially a 370z, you are going to dig a hole. We live in a society where buying a sports car to show off to your friends is important nowadays. You still in the first year in college, if you are a student, and you are thinking about getting a 370z? lol. Worse investment is buying an used car, especially a 5-7 years old. Get yourself something cheap and decent, worry about finishing school and then you can buy your dream car. I bought my 17 z when I was 24, at the age of 27, I bought my dream car which was a 16 911 s
Not sure about the American education system, but I've actually finished all my compulsory education, so I'm at full time work now. So technically, I've already got something cheap and decent, I've finished school, and now looking to buy my desired car, hopefully with my dream car coming a few years down the line. I love driving and am buying this car for me, not really to show of to my mates about, although obviously it's a nice feeling to be able to cruise past my friends TT though
Zetine is offline   Reply With Quote