View Single Post
Old 05-11-2019, 04:49 PM   #11 (permalink)
MZ DAIZY
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Miss Daisy
MZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed_Collins View Post
Yes, I believe so. But earlier, when it was in the ON position, I attempted to put it into neutral and it wouldn't shift out of the park gear. It wouldn't shift at all.

I'll try again.

I'll also look at the dashboard more closely, when all of the lights come on, and see if the drive indicator says it's still in reverse. (If so, I would have thought disconnecting the battery would have reset that, but maybe not.)
There is also a button hidden under a plastic trim piece somewhere around the gear shifter. You can push that to get it into neutral. At least every auto I’ve ever had has one. I don’t think you even need the on position either, but I could be wrong.
MZ DAIZY is offline   Reply With Quote