View Single Post
Old 05-10-2019, 04:36 PM   #37 (permalink)
OptionZero
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 370Z Nismo 6MT
OptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoeshear View Post
I can tell you from unfortunate first-hand experience that AWD cars can be spun if the idiot at the wheel I dumb enough, i.e. I nearly spun an Audi on track lol.
those damned STI and EVOs come with super sticky tires stock, don't they?

I recall some really n00b drivers driving pretty quickly and i was thinking the whole time . . . the car is doing so much of the work bc even without the best line, they just have so much grip they maintain speed

meanwhile my 155 hp n/a 240sx has to be driven like a damned miata to keep momentum up

FYI this was on Thunder Hill and Infineon

i really love infineon, those elevation changes are something when you first start

back in high school i heard of a dude that switched from a 300ZX TT to an MR2 turbo. he drove it the same way and crashed the damned thing immediately, lmao. Going from a 3800 lb RWD car to a 2800 lb MR car . . . yeah