View Single Post
Old 05-10-2019, 08:45 AM   #17 (permalink)
Volk Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Nismo Z
Volk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RB26T View Post
I would say in the mid to low 40's like everyone else. Check on sites like autotrader, car gurus and autolist and try to find the best deal.

I would swing for a new nismo if I could, interested to see how well it will perform. AWD and that much power, it would be a M3/M4 killer with a decent tune. Excited!
Amen brother. It's basically going to be a GTR... I dont mean comparing to the R35 I mean in itself with a twin turbo awd system and basically in essence the motor is a lower displacement R35 engine in many ways being a VR motor.

If we were to compare say an R34 to a hypothetical Z with 465hp AWD system we could say it would be a contender and worthy to chill with the GTRs. Not a comparison saying one is better than the other just that it wont be Z is inferior or looked at as the younger brother lol