View Single Post
Old 05-10-2019, 02:34 AM   #496 (permalink)
Rodd
Base Member

Drives: 12 370Z R’ster Red M
Rodd has a reputation beyond reputeRodd has a reputation beyond reputeRodd has a reputation beyond reputeRodd has a reputation beyond reputeRodd has a reputation beyond reputeRodd has a reputation beyond reputeRodd has a reputation beyond reputeRodd has a reputation beyond reputeRodd has a reputation beyond reputeRodd has a reputation beyond reputeRodd has a reputation beyond repute

Just thought I'd chime and say what other have said in that Rev D used as standard SLU unit in 20111 models and used as the 'fix' in 09/10 models also fail, like mind did this week. So, pull that bloody fuse while you can!

I posted this elsewhere

woo hoo,smacked the Steering unit, pushed start button once, it went into ACC mode, pulled the fuse and drove the hell of the Nissan workshop-should have their faces-gold! Especially after their comments "that wont work", "you will need to buy a new unit "etc Too funny.

I'll just add that this is the beauty of having special cars, none more so than the mighty Zed, in that there are many excellent people willing to share knowledge and experiences and pass that on. This job could have ended very badly for me without help from fellow Z forum users so thank you all very much once again

Long live the Zed
Rodd is offline   Reply With Quote