View Single Post
Old 05-09-2019, 04:47 PM   #43 (permalink)
Zyonara91
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010-Red-6spd-S/T
Zyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mokhan996 View Post
I am FOR SURE grabbing the EZ-Street Stage 2 Clutch Kit along with the CSC Delete Kit from ZSPEED soon!

Now can I just get the 34 Row for the hell of it? I'm driving in Jersey traffic and Summer temps averaging between 85-100 a day. No track days whatsoever.

Got Z1 Polyurethane Diff Bushings

What is a "Setrab Core"?
Setrab is a core in the oil cooler, helps you flex on the haters. I'm kidding, about the flexing part. If you go to Z1 you will see that their oil cooler options gives you a choice between a Setrab core or a Mocal Core. Both are very good brands, however I went with Setrab since it has some high end customers it supplies to:

We supply many of the world’s premium car brands, e.g. Aston Martin, Audi, Bentley, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Lexus, Lotus, and Mercedes, as well as many other vehicle manufacturers, e.g. Bobcat, Husqvarna, Scania, Volvo, and Wirtgen. Our products are also highly suitable for a number of stationary applications

Also the Setrab cost more than the Mocal, just thought I'd share that so you are not blown away. Oh, make sure you get the protected braided lines and thermostatic plate as well to deal with cooler temps in the fall and winter.

All in all I would go with Z1 for the oil cooler, but that's my opinion. Fast Intentions make a wicked product to.
Zyonara91 is offline   Reply With Quote