View Single Post
Old 05-09-2019, 11:25 AM   #6 (permalink)
Quicksilvers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 370z
Quicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEK View Post
Has anyone done a muffler delete and also had a CAI?. I have an AEM CAI and going from past experiences I did a Magnaflow exhaust and the CAI made it sound louder than expected on another car. I was thinking of doing the AAM muffler delete kit but seems that there are out of business and won't reply my emails and the shops that claim to sell them don't know much about the kit and also will take over 4 weeks for delivery. I have a local muffler shop that will do the cut and weld but I don't want to regret it, thanks for the replies.
BTW I have seen all the videos with sound clips on the muffler delete posts but there is no mention on any of them if they have a CAI.
If you are planning on installing a cold air intake install the brand you like I always liked the style and fitment of the AAM Competition S-Line cold air intakes. If you install a cold air intake with your muffler delete kit the sound difference will be minimally different and as far as tone and volume are considered. If you are considering installing a muffler delete kit if you like your Z to be loud and have a lot of volume with an aggressive tone this is for you. As far as fitment,quality,and design the AAM Competition S-Line short tail exhaust is the best muffler delete kit in my opinion rather if you choice resonated or non-resonated it’s your preference.