View Single Post
Old 05-09-2019, 09:24 AM   #7 (permalink)
Baronsmokes
Premium Member

Drives: 2016 370Z Roadster
Baronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunk View Post
Before I got an oil cooler, I was reaching 250 just driving on the freeway with no traffic. I got the Z1 25 row cooler, and my temps have never gone over 210 (in Arizona when it was 110 degrees out). Id get it just to keep the temps down. I wouldnt go with the Mishimoto as Ive heard horror stories about them though.
An oil cooler is a must.When I first got my stock Z(before the trip down the rabbit whole with mods) and was driving it 400 miles home.A little spirited driving would spike the temp.I had just bought the car and this really concerned me.
Baronsmokes is offline   Reply With Quote