View Single Post
Old 05-09-2019, 09:14 AM   #32 (permalink)
dboss
Base Member

Drives: 370Z Sport 17’
dboss has a reputation beyond reputedboss has a reputation beyond reputedboss has a reputation beyond reputedboss has a reputation beyond reputedboss has a reputation beyond reputedboss has a reputation beyond reputedboss has a reputation beyond reputedboss has a reputation beyond reputedboss has a reputation beyond reputedboss has a reputation beyond reputedboss has a reputation beyond repute

I couldn't even imagine getting that car at that age. Just to give you some perspective on insurance, I am paying 130 a month with a 2000 dollar deductible (I've never had a speeding ticket). With a normal deductible I'm looking at 200+ a month. At your age, these prices will probably be doubled. Also you'll be spending 2-4k a year in gas (US gas prices) or maybe more depending on how much you drive.

Make sure you are financially stable before you buy the car. I waited until I was finished with college. Once I finished my 6 month contract and became a full time employee, I bought the car that week.

Edit: Just saw in your post that you're already aware of insurance costs

Last edited by dboss; 05-09-2019 at 09:21 AM.
dboss is offline   Reply With Quote