View Single Post
Old 05-08-2019, 11:51 PM   #75 (permalink)
SPDKING
Base Member

Drives: 14' Nissan 370Z SP
SPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
How about becoming a premium member and help contribute to the cause. Some of us have been around and these questions have been asked and answered numerous times. There lots advice that has given from pro drivers to very competitive grass roots individuals. It you are chasing suspension it is complex and variable. It all depends on what you want and how much you want to spend to get it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
I already made my decision to go with a pretty aggressive setup for canyon/track use that I'm confident I'll be happy with. I know it's gonna be "rough" on the street but I literally only drive my car 2 days out of the week and I have a young enough spine. If the wife doesn't want to drive with me because of the ride, she can bring pillows with her.