View Single Post
Old 05-08-2019, 09:59 PM   #1124 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by redondoaveb View Post
You mentioned wiggling the cable and connector to fix the problem. Are you sure it's not a cable/connector issue, not the throttle body itself?
I am about positive. I looked over the connectors in the cable really good. I didn't see any pushed back. They all appeared to be normal. I have diagnosed many a wiring harness issue. It is the first thing I looked at. The only way to say for sure NO is to go up to MA and looked at it myself. I was trying to avoid that. It did cross my mind.

By the way, when I worked as a tech for Nissan, wiring issues, chronic check engine lights, broke wires in harnesses, etc was my specialty. I always got those cars. None of this stuff is new to me except for the VVEL system.

Last edited by Spooler; 05-08-2019 at 10:02 PM.
Spooler is online now   Reply With Quote