View Single Post
Old 05-08-2019, 04:30 PM   #68 (permalink)
Eagle
Track Member

Drives: 2011 370z Red 6MT
Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
Eagle got me the hook up with him and he spent a day giving me instruction. It was early in my learning and it was awesome. Information over load lol. I love his form of instruction. When I get my Z done and if he is willing I will have him help me with my suspension setup or make a 10 hour drive to have it done by Brian Lock, Valkyrie Motorsports.
Bob, Doherty would love to help you get the most out of your car. His process is simple and methodical, if you allow him to drive it for a session he'll basically provide a benchmark for you to follow and....he'll be able to give you direct feedback on what to change as far as damping/rebound, tires, brakes...etc. Also since you have the AIM Solo 2 DL, you can actually compare data from your laps to his...turn by turn and find out where the time is. You'll quickly learn where there's room for improvement and where you're doing things well.

We're gonna be at Chuckwalla on May 25th, not sure if your Z will be ready by then but we'll be on break for a few months and return to action again in September at Willow Springs I believe. Hope we see you soon!

nismo| EVO-R High Wing | Stillen Gen 3 CAI | SEIBON TS Hood | Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler | VMR 810 Wheels | Endless MX72 Pads |Sabelt GT-140 Seat |Fly1Motorsports RS1 Fenders | Hotchkis Front Sway Bar | Berk HFC |

Last edited by Eagle; 05-08-2019 at 04:33 PM.
Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote