View Single Post
Old 05-08-2019, 02:30 PM   #2 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

There still remains a lot of driver factors not brought into this equation. The equipment is 50% of the race.
I got in a Z and mastered it in a month. The camaro being so wide... You have to be Carmack the great to see some corners. So it took me about 6 months to understand my front end. And on track you're fighting against torque in the camaro if you're not good at modulating power. It will be easy to over accelerate in corners if you don't get practice. The Z was easy from day one. Torque isn't challenging at all in a Z. There's no real skill needed on the pedal... But the Z is more front heavy than the camaro which can make it sloppy coming out a turn. But say... If you have a seasoned camaro driver? These handicaps can be easily overcome. It just takes more time to master a camaro powerband characteristics.