View Single Post
Old 05-08-2019, 01:55 PM   #8 (permalink)
BettyZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: A Garage Queen
BettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltullos View Post
If you just want to get it on the track for some spirited driving without pushing for best lap times, I say go for it; but do recommend you have fresh fluids with this high mileage. Clean brake and clutch fluid (Motul RBF600) is strongly recommended (and will help preserve your CSC). If you have not replaced your diff & transmission fluid, it's certainly time for that in any case. Same goes for cooling system, and power steering.

Typically, most events will have drivers that are pushing for their best lap times; so you need to be aware and courteous and give point-bys to avoid causing trains. I'd recommend that you do events where you can have a coach; and be sure to explain your objectives to organizer and coach so that they can help you have the best experience while not limiting others. Your coach can also help you pay attention to your car (temps and sounds) as well as help you have the safest and best experience.
Aka please don't be "that guy."

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk