View Single Post
Old 05-08-2019, 11:00 AM   #11 (permalink)
Elmo370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 nissan 370z Sp M6
Elmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whjaxn17 View Post
Why can't you do both? I've got a pump gas and an E85 map. I didn't spend big money for the flex fuel kit, so I do have to manually switch maps, but it's about as much trouble as setting cruise control. No reason not to if you're already in that deep. I got some GTR injectors for cheap and just had them put those in while my car in a state of shrapnel.
Not having to run your tank to near empty anytime you want to switch fuels is the downside of uprev, having the ability to run a mixture of both fuels and a gauge to tell you the content and having the ecu automatically adjust timing according the the E content is worth the extra time and trouble of the install. Putting your hard earn time and money into something done right the first is a must. Plus staying NA and not have a supper aggressive map you could probably get away with it and be fine.
Elmo370z is offline   Reply With Quote