View Single Post
Old 05-08-2019, 10:16 AM   #534 (permalink)
johnnydrama
Track Member

Drives: Nismo & FPace SVR
johnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to johnnydrama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whjaxn17 View Post
Why can't you do both? I've got a pump gas and an E85 map. I didn't spend big money for the flex fuel kit, so I do have to manually switch maps, but it's about as much trouble as setting cruise control. No reason not to if you're already in that deep. I got some GTR injectors for cheap and just had them put those in while my car in a state of shrapnel.
You make great points and I really have no argument against. I typically try to do things right the first time when modding the car. However, it's also my hobby/toy and am constantly adding or trying new things as I desire. It's not really about the money or being economical, but more about what I want to do and when. I also enjoy doing the majority of the work myself or with my dad on the vehicle. It's my release from being CEO of a company and having a wife and 4 kids. So it's possible I go E-85 down the road, but just really have no desire to do it right now.
johnnydrama is offline   Reply With Quote