View Single Post
Old 05-08-2019, 05:24 AM   #32 (permalink)
Rodd
Base Member

Drives: 12 370Z R’ster Red M
Rodd has a reputation beyond reputeRodd has a reputation beyond reputeRodd has a reputation beyond reputeRodd has a reputation beyond reputeRodd has a reputation beyond reputeRodd has a reputation beyond reputeRodd has a reputation beyond reputeRodd has a reputation beyond reputeRodd has a reputation beyond reputeRodd has a reputation beyond reputeRodd has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for that, was thinking that my model did not have an ESCL but I believe they were not fitted from 2012 and onwards.

So I am correct in saying that with the recall they fitted Rev D Units in all earlier cars (09/10) and most have pulled fuse/cut power wire anyway as new unit (rev D) still plays up anyway? I would think Nissan would have needed another fix if this was the case or it perhaps no one bothered as they did the own fix and new the unit?

One final question, if I cant get car started by hitting the ESCL could I remove the unit, fit a second hand one (assuming its working), start car and then pull fuse?

Sorry for going over old ground but this is all new to me and quite overwhelming with tall pages and pages of info out there,
Cheers again,
Rodd

Last edited by Rodd; 05-09-2019 at 02:17 AM. Reason: extra text
Rodd is offline   Reply With Quote