Thread: Alfa Romeo 6C
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2019, 01:43 AM   #30 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZCanadian View Post
All speculation - what they "want" to see. Not what is going to happen at Alfa. Nice as it looks, it's somebody's art project and nothing more.

They have long wheelbase versions of the Giulia and Stelvio planned, the smaller SUV "Tonale" just released, a larger SUV, and the 8C. There will be another specialty car, announced as the GTV (also has a special place in Alfa history). Also, electrification of several of the products. Judging by the fact they trademarked the name "Giulietta" in the USA last year and there are two teams running that car in the US in road series right now, I would guess that it will also make it to these shores in mid-model-refresh form in the next year or two.

This is official - from last summer's FCA AGM.
Yes it was speculation just like the original article. All that said. I remember when the c8 and giulia were both speculations.

There's two types of rumors. One you know is a pipe dream. Like the RX9 cuz there's no proof a 13x has passed emissions. Then you have rumors based on existing platforms and engine options. This rumor falls into the latter. So I follow for the sheer joy of hope. As with the c8. Which everyone was telling me it was BS.