View Single Post
Old 05-07-2019, 10:48 PM   #65 (permalink)
SPDKING
Base Member

Drives: 14' Nissan 370Z SP
SPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by redondoaveb View Post
Did you find any info on them?
I did read up on them, they are too soft for a track like Laguna Seca (they may be ok for Willow Springs because I heard the track does get rough) and probably perfect for the street. I think they aren't aggressive enough from the info I had on them when I first started searching for coilovers so I bypassed them. Plus I'm willing to sacrifice light to moderate comfort for performance so all out comfort like the RSR and some performance is ok but not enough of a handling gain for to get my attention. I don't daily my car so I can compromise because I want to exploit as much grip available in the Canyons on weekends and the track next month.