View Single Post
Old 05-07-2019, 10:22 PM   #62 (permalink)
Eagle
Track Member

Drives: 2011 370z Red 6MT
Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jv01jv01 View Post
I have 18 nismo stock susp, front bar. I driven my friends 2010 z with tein monoflex same setup as z1 motor sports spring rate I think are like 14/10 they rode the softest on the street out of all the others that I have drivien.so I can say what it-feels like not what somebody told me it feels like just saying . All others that I listed were on my other race cars. What do you got play station champ
So what you're saying is you don't have coil overs for the 370z but you've driven some friends cars that did? Ok...cool. Got it.

And why would I need to know what every single coil over feels like...just saying? I mean that'd be great if I did but, I'm pretty happy just knowing what PowerTrix and Ohlins feel like for now. Figured I'd skip the less than ideal experience of all the other manufacturers I mentioned earlier. Especially since my focus is time attack on road courses.

If you look back at my previous post I said I'm on Mines Ohlins ESTAs. They are paired with HyperCo springs at 11.7k/10.6, SPL FUCAs/LCAs, Hotchkis front sway bar, Cusco 1.5 RS differential and no rear sway...running that on my time attack 370z in Nissan challenge.

Also when I was referring to a GT Academy winner, I wasn't referring to myself. I was referring to my friend and Head Driving Instructor of Nissan Challenge....Steven Doherty. I'm just a lowly grassroots time attack driver looking to go wheel to wheel racing.

nismo| EVO-R High Wing | Stillen Gen 3 CAI | SEIBON TS Hood | Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler | VMR 810 Wheels | Endless MX72 Pads |Sabelt GT-140 Seat |Fly1Motorsports RS1 Fenders | Hotchkis Front Sway Bar | Berk HFC |

Last edited by Eagle; 05-07-2019 at 10:26 PM.
Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote