View Single Post
Old 05-07-2019, 04:18 PM   #22 (permalink)
The Z Philes
Base Member

Drives: 2019 370Z GMT 6MT
The Z Philes has a reputation beyond reputeThe Z Philes has a reputation beyond reputeThe Z Philes has a reputation beyond reputeThe Z Philes has a reputation beyond reputeThe Z Philes has a reputation beyond reputeThe Z Philes has a reputation beyond reputeThe Z Philes has a reputation beyond reputeThe Z Philes has a reputation beyond reputeThe Z Philes has a reputation beyond reputeThe Z Philes has a reputation beyond reputeThe Z Philes has a reputation beyond repute

When I was 19, the Z32 Twin Turbo 300ZX came out. I vowed that when I got out of college, I was going to buy that car. I did get a good job after graduation, and while I had what it took to put myself in the car, it wouldn't have been practical and I would have been financially strapped. I ended up buying a new Nissan SE-V6 King Cab 4WD (I liked off-roading as well), and that turned out to be a much better choice at the time. Now I finally have my Z and don't have to scape by to enjoy it.

All of that said, do whatever you think is best. Part of life is learning by your own experiences, and I've seen plenty of young people make things work when really committed to something.
The Z Philes is offline   Reply With Quote