View Single Post
Old 05-07-2019, 01:21 PM   #53 (permalink)
Jv01jv01
Base Member

Drives: 2018 nismo tec
Jv01jv01 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle View Post
I havent personally been in a car with those coilovers but yeah they put a lot of work into dyno and road testing them. The head engineer really was going for an Ohlins like feel, best way I can describe it is compliant and pleasant on the streets and highways and stiff but in command in the twisties.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Not to be a drag to help op we need 1st hand experience with each coil over there are so many rumors and people bad mouthing certain brands for different reasons. I have personally had ,Megan cheap ones and there double adjustable ones,stance, kw v3, I’ve driven 370z with tein monoflex which are different from tein cheap line which is made in China and there monoflex comes from japan yes a little more money but those ride the nicest from the ones listed. the cheap by and the cheap Megan’s are the same body’s from a different company if you notice all the basic 1k coilovers all have 32 clicks those are all just diff colors of the same body. I’ll have to find the old info on shocks. It’s like girls you’re friend did not like her but you date here next month and you think she the best thing going. So there is a guy that races a gt3 12k for his shocks they get rebuilt twice a season there are people get a few years out of them you can go on and on not trying to start a war but we need consistent info and not here say . Jv
Jv01jv01 is offline   Reply With Quote