View Single Post
Old 05-07-2019, 10:07 AM   #20 (permalink)
ZoomZ
Track Member

Drives: 17' 370Z Nismo
ZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichris View Post
Have an appointment with Nissan this coming Tuesday. They are giving me a loaner so they can hold the car overnight and hopefully create the noise after sitting for a while. Fingers cross.
Make sure you leave it for a COUPLE cold nights, OUTSIDE. Usually dealerships have tents or covered areas in their lots.

I also made sure I was present the day they wanted to do the start, and to start it in my presence.

A pain in the a$$ and hard to get schedule to fit, but it's worth your while.

These dealers will simply not believe you or your videos etc. Their hands are tied by Nissan, because they wont get paid if they can't prove it. Either by physical evidence or multiple witnesses. In my case, service manager and two mechanics.

Good luck and PLEASE let us know what they come up with.

Thanks

ZZ
ZoomZ is offline   Reply With Quote