View Single Post
Old 05-07-2019, 01:12 AM   #9303 (permalink)
Zingston
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: like it's a rental.
Zingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
I had no A/C on the way home today. Stopped off at the local NAPA store and bought one of those A/C cans with a gauge. Hooked it up and it show that I was low on freon. Put the whole can in and it brought the gauge up into the middle of the green which is good. It's blowing cold air now. Trying to think what happened to my freon. I never messed with the A/C. Thinking because the car set since Nov. without starting the motor. What was in the system leaked out somewhere. I'll keep an eye on it. If it goes down again in a couple days. I will have to make an appointment to get it fixed.

No A/C is a near death sentence down here most of the year. Hope you find the leak.
Zingston is offline   Reply With Quote