View Single Post
Old 05-06-2019, 09:29 AM   #6 (permalink)
dts3
Track Member

Drives: 08 Expedition
dts3 has a reputation beyond reputedts3 has a reputation beyond reputedts3 has a reputation beyond reputedts3 has a reputation beyond reputedts3 has a reputation beyond reputedts3 has a reputation beyond reputedts3 has a reputation beyond reputedts3 has a reputation beyond reputedts3 has a reputation beyond reputedts3 has a reputation beyond reputedts3 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm on the yokohamas and I also feel that there is nothing wrong with the harshness of the ride. I like feeling connected to the road to a certain extent, but the Z really is not bad. Note that I don't have aggressive coilovers. Someone else put it well when they said road noise is real. To a certain extent that just comes with the territory of owning a sports car. I came to the Z from a base model 2006 Impala... basically the car that the elderly drive if they can't afford a Buick. I learned to drive a stick on the Z, which was (is?) an interesting experience, but that's a story for another thread.

Insurance is a bitch. No way around that owning a car like this. I hear STI drivers are hit pretty hard too.

Last edited by dts3; 05-06-2019 at 09:46 AM.
dts3 is offline   Reply With Quote