View Single Post
Old 05-06-2019, 07:23 AM   #3 (permalink)
NecioVato
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2017 Black Nismo Z
NecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond repute

Road noise is real in the Z. And the ride is a little more harsh than other cars I have been in - the way I look at it though is that while the Z is a little more harsh and road noise is louder - it feels like you are in a sports car vs a Mustang (IMO) - I am a fan of Mustangs but I just feel like the ride is too smooth - almost like you are in a sedan that is really really fast but doesn't have a lot of feel when it comes to feeling the road.

Like most have told me when i bring up different cars - go test drive one and see for yourself. The Z is a balanced fun car to drive; my main concern would be the insurance costs for driving it.
NecioVato is offline   Reply With Quote