View Single Post
Old 05-06-2019, 05:42 AM   #1 (permalink)
Zetine
Base Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370z PW M6
Zetine is on a distinguished road
Post Looking to buy, first sports car experiences?

So I'm 19 and currently saving for a new car, and the Z looks like exactly what I'm after, so looking at a 2010 MT GT model hopefully. The main thing I'm really waiting for is my insurance costs to go down, as at the moment there looking to be about £4,000 a year, which works out twice the monthly cost of the car itself, so I'm a little ways off as of yet.

Anyway, I currently drive a Toyota Celica GTS, so going from a FWD 190hp car to a ~330hp RWD car is quite a swap. Just wondering if anyone here made a similar change and has any advice or stories, other than the normal 'don't drive like a moron'

Also people say quite often that the ride quality is so-so, and the you feel most bumps in the road, at the moment my car has absolutely terrible ride quality, the back end squeaks a lot and you cant hear the radio when you're going 80 due to road noise. The car is a 16 year old Toyota so I'm letting it off the hook, however is the 370z similar to this? Hard to judge what some people define as 'bumpy ride'.
Zetine is offline   Reply With Quote