View Single Post
Old 05-05-2019, 09:52 PM   #9239 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
I broke 2 ribs because of a broken ratchet. Was installing a header on my first wife's '88 Inline 6 Jeep Cherokee. Installing the last couple of nuts on the header. I was leaning over from the front of the Jeep reaching to the firewall. Tightening up the nut on the very end when the ratchet broke. With the sudden release in pressure. My body dropped about 3" into the radiator cap. I laid on the garage floor for an hour before I could move again. This was on a Sunday, and the wife needed the Jeep for work on Monday. I still had about 3 hours worth of work to do. I did finish it that day. Paid the price for it too.
I got hit in the back of the head when some hood struts let go at work at the dealer. I felt funky for a week. Guess I had a concussion. LOL From then on out I install my hood strut lock on everything.
Spooler is offline   Reply With Quote