View Single Post
Old 05-05-2019, 08:41 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jinxx
Track Member

Drives: 2017 nismo 370z
Jinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zcarspirit View Post
Hi guys. I Am not new to the Z but do not know much about the supercharger.

My Z is now modified with Stillen Gen 3 intake, HFC, Amuse R1 titan exhaust with an Uprev tune. It puts around 320hp to the wheel.

i am thinking about install the stillen supercharger on my car to make more power.

so besides the supercharger itself, what else needs to be upgraded on my Z

oil cooler? clutch ? flywheel? also does all my other mods work with the supercharger? and after the installation of supercharger, is it still gonna be tuned with Uprev?

any recommendation as to which oil cooler/cluthc/flywheel to get?

Thank you so much for your input in advance!
You will need a oil cooler ...min 25 row the bigger the better Z1 oil cooler kit is what I use ..and yes uprev can be used for tuning ...clutch will need to be upgraded Zspeed heavy duty kit is really good I had issues with Z1 road race kit ..and a medium weight flywheel ..however I did get 2 years on a stock clutch with 522whp/400tq supercharged ...and with the Stillen kit I assume you mean the kit with the A2A upgrades from topgun
Jinxx is offline   Reply With Quote