View Single Post
Old 05-05-2019, 11:34 AM   #81 (permalink)
RonRizz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2 feet, 3 pedals
RonRizz has a reputation beyond reputeRonRizz has a reputation beyond reputeRonRizz has a reputation beyond reputeRonRizz has a reputation beyond reputeRonRizz has a reputation beyond reputeRonRizz has a reputation beyond reputeRonRizz has a reputation beyond reputeRonRizz has a reputation beyond reputeRonRizz has a reputation beyond reputeRonRizz has a reputation beyond reputeRonRizz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChopsZ View Post
It's funny, amazing actually how wrong you are in just about every post you make. I honestly don't know why people come to you for answers.

Your arrogance precedes you, and no one likes an arrogant person.
Kind of harsh.. He has contributed a great deal of info here over the years, Majority of it good stuff.
So he doesn't think highly of the bazooka tubes, who cares?? they're in your car. Your the only one who needs to like them.
I think they get a bad Rap, mostly because those who tend to buy them have no clue how to set them up, or buy an 8 and push it like its a 12.
I have used them in the past with great results, always liked them.....and Just now realized that they are still selling them. They must be doing something right.
P99rs Head Unit--- Amps- 2 Pioneer Prs800d --- Zapco ST1000MX---Zapco ST-4XSQ---- SI BM mk5 Subs---SI TM65v2 Midbass--- SI M3 mids--- SI M25 xbl2 tweeters ----- 2016 MECA street class 3rd place at world finals
RonRizz is offline   Reply With Quote