View Single Post
Old 05-05-2019, 10:46 AM   #72 (permalink)
ZoomZ
Track Member

Drives: 17' 370Z Nismo
ZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond repute

All too funny and so true. Truck drivers ( the jacked up, redneck type) in my part of the world feel really entitled. They are the worst for courtesy and feel like they own the road.

The biggest issue out here, is not them wanting to race but tailgating. The race part comes inherently to them because they know they have 600HP and stupid torque to go with it.

They are so high up and get the feeling of driving a 747, they get the same god complex pilots do. LOL.

But this is where the fun begins. I cant count how many times these idiots have tailed me. I don't do it on purpose, but it's what traffic dictates. I don't like driving slow either. As soon as it opens up in front of me, that's when I pull away before they know what to do with that 600HP, 600ft.lbs of torque they so admire. They try to catch up, but it's too late. I'm in the turn now, and all that power and height advantage couldn't keep em glued to the floor even if they used gorilla tape.

In the good words of Dirty Harry: "Man has got to know his limitations".
ZoomZ is offline   Reply With Quote