View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 10:03 AM   #1 (permalink)
Datsun1973
Base Member

Drives: 2500HD Crew Cab
Datsun1973 is on a distinguished road
Default 2003 TDI Trade For 370z

It's getting close to spring here in Indiana and I really want to get another Z-car. I have had one of each generation growing up. My favorite was my 73' 240z that went through several iterations and was finally sold to pay for my wife's engagement ring.

I am looking for a base car with the sport package, pearl white, black or red. There are several cars on the board that I would buy in a heart beat if I had my TDI sold. However, if somoene with a Z is looking to get a more economical car I have a 2003 Golf TDI that I will offer in partial trade (plus cash of course) for a 370z base/sport manual.

The car has 123K and has had all the maintenance done on it and gets 46-51 MPG in a mix of hwy/city commuting. The car does have a rebuilt title because of a left rear hit that caused the airbags to deploy. They have been replaced and the car fixed and its been on the road for years with no remaining issues. I will offer pictures and more details if anyone is interested. If I sell it outright it becomes the downpayment for the black car or the white car on here. hehe

Thanks
Andy

AndyandKelly77@Peoplepc.com
Datsun1973 is offline   Reply With Quote