View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 09:54 AM   #763 (permalink)
DannyGT
Track Member

Drives: 370Z (SOLD)
DannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond repute

ROFL - that's a great laugh! +1 for GTM! You people need to stop with the whining what are you 12? The car scene has never been nor will be a bake sale. This to me is absolutely fun lovin **** talk, and it should create better competition. It's how it goes down on the tracks/streets/etc and I don't expect anything else from these guys. That was clever tho Sam, good one!

Love a good sense of humor. Relax people! If this is the worst he has done, oh noes, I can't imagine how sensitive some of you are.

Last edited by DannyGT; 02-02-2010 at 09:56 AM.