View Single Post
Old 05-03-2019, 03:39 PM   #41 (permalink)
SPDKING
Base Member

Drives: 14' Nissan 370Z SP
SPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlWakRa View Post
A friend had those HKS SP, he didn't like them on street. He said they were very bouncy on the rear in street, even stiffer than his viper acr-e, but he was on very short tires (265/35/18-295/30/18) and sat it very low (which should affect the ride quality).

At the track they were nice.

And you need to get SPL FUCA if you don't have them.
Did he stick with the settings they suggested at first? HKS assured me that as long as I stay with the pre determined range of adjustments I'll be fine. When you go even lower than the height they recommended, your on your own. I did see they designed it for "high grip radial tire" as well so I'm sticking with the tires I have now since they are the stock specs. What exactly is the advantage of the FUCA? I'm not going any lower than .5 of a inch which is what HKS automatically sets the coilover height at right out of the box

Last edited by SPDKING; 05-03-2019 at 03:56 PM.
SPDKING is offline   Reply With Quote