View Single Post
Old 05-03-2019, 08:55 AM   #53 (permalink)
Whjaxn17
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 17 370Z 6MT
Whjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRiZO View Post
I'm totally fine with them tailgating me in traffic. It puts them into a position where they don't have space to go around me; I now control them as I slow down to a speed where adjacent lanes are going too fast to cut into. Am I an ******* and maybe making traffic worse? Sure. Do I enjoy helping them lie in the bed they made? You bet.

Mind you, I don't left lane camp or anything. I'm the least aggressive driver. They could easily have just driven by, but they just have to display their machismo.
Yup, I've done it too. I was already speeding(50 in a 35) and some dude flew up on me, right on my bumper and just stayed there. I sped up a little bit just to make room and then settled back at 50, and he took it up, so I just held my speed. Saw him start throwing his hands up getting frustrated, so I pulled the car to neutral, tapped my brakes just enough for him to see the brake lights, and we coasted down to 20mph for the last couple miles to the redlight where we went our separate ways. There's no telling how many names he made up to call me.
Whjaxn17 is offline   Reply With Quote