View Single Post
Old 05-02-2019, 11:12 PM   #50 (permalink)
BettyZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: A Garage Queen
BettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRiZO View Post
I'm totally fine with them tailgating me in traffic. It puts them into a position where they don't have space to go around me; I now control them as I slow down to a speed where adjacent lanes are going too fast to cut into. Am I an ******* and maybe making traffic worse? Sure. Do I enjoy helping them lie in the bed they made? You bet.

Mind you, I don't left lane camp or anything. I'm the least aggressive driver. They could easily have just driven by, but they just have to display their machismo.

Don't get me started on their light bars or how every ******* jeep has those ebay led headlights now that blind everyone.

I've had some of my more redneck acquaintances brag about their lights and they'll blind someone that's in their way. So I mentioned that I'd just slow down, seeing how then I'd be blind. Their thought was well then they'll just ram me off the road. Sure, okay. I really don't understand that mindset.
That light **** has gotten to the point where I'm seriously considering installing a very, very HID strobe light facing rear and aimed ab SUV windshield height.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk