View Single Post
Old 05-02-2019, 08:17 AM   #2999 (permalink)
bunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z Roadster
bunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian B View Post
Cat exhaust installed and sounds great without drowning cabin. Unfortunately the tips are hitting the side of the bumper and Kevin was not able to adjust away from bumper. He suggested to take to muffler shop as they can fix it and avoid burning the bumper. Going tomorrow to see if a muffler shop near me can fix it. Meinke said they csn put heat on the hangers to bend and have tip not rest against the bumper and cause damage. Will post photo and sound later today.

Ian B
Which CBE did you get? If you already mentioned and I missed it, I apolgize!
-Drop in K&N Filter -Invidia Gemini CBE -Z1 Oil Cooler -Swift Springs - EcuTek -Forgestar F14 -SPL Camber Links -Akebono BBK Upgrade -Z1 Premium SS Lines -SPL Diff Bushings -SPL FUCAs - BellRaceworks Diff Brace
bunk is offline   Reply With Quote