View Single Post
Old 05-01-2019, 03:10 PM   #11 (permalink)
Baronsmokes
Premium Member

Drives: 2016 370Z Roadster
Baronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeBoredGuy View Post
I just picked up a 2020 370z Sport Coupe yesterday.
A funny story behind ordering it, is that they ordered a roadster by mistake and had to place a second order for my car. They now have a 2020 roadster sitting on there lot. I spoke to the salesman and he confirmed the vin says it is "L" (2020). The article seems tp make it sound like they are not offering it for the 2020 model year. I can confirm without a doubt that they are. I saw it with my own eyes!
Also, they have it listed on the Canadian Nissan website.

I told the salesman he has quite the handy sales pitch available to him now!
"Buy the very last roadster version of the 370z. It is now a collectors item"
Not so sure about premium for last year.Will probably help in short term.

Z has had so few changes in the last few years that over time I doubt it will matter.

Not like they dropped a V8 in for the last year.

Car collectors 20 years from now will be looking for well maintained,low milage,original Roadsters.

I do not think year will matter that much.
Baronsmokes is offline   Reply With Quote