View Single Post
Old 05-01-2019, 02:52 PM   #9 (permalink)
bunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z Roadster
bunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeBoredGuy View Post
I just picked up a 2020 370z Sport Coupe yesterday.
A funny story behind ordering it, is that they ordered a roadster by mistake and had to place a second order for my car. They now have a 2020 roadster sitting on there lot. I spoke to the salesman and he confirmed the vin says it is "L" (2020). The article seems tp make it sound like they are not offering it for the 2020 model year. I can confirm without a doubt that they are. I saw it with my own eyes!
Also, they have it listed on the Canadian Nissan website.

I told the salesman he has quite the handy sales pitch available to him now!
"Buy the very last roadster version of the 370z. It is now a collectors item"
Hmm... I wonder if that Roadster was produced before the decision to cut it, and if they dropped it mid year? If so, then yeah that roadster will be a collector.
-Drop in K&N Filter -Invidia Gemini CBE -Z1 Oil Cooler -Swift Springs - EcuTek -Forgestar F14 -SPL Camber Links -Akebono BBK Upgrade -Z1 Premium SS Lines -SPL Diff Bushings -SPL FUCAs - BellRaceworks Diff Brace
bunk is offline   Reply With Quote