View Single Post
Old 05-01-2019, 09:28 AM   #30 (permalink)
SPDKING
Base Member

Drives: 14' Nissan 370Z SP
SPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthStyle View Post
If you like the stock height and want stiffer springs why not just look into picking up a used set of 09-12 Nismo springs? I know they eventually softened them up somewhere between the 13-15 models but don't remember exactly which model year it was.
I originally thought that but other people convinced me otherwise to stay away from springs. I just don't know if they'll be stiff enough to cure that dive or comfortable enough. Right now the coilovers that seem to be targeted at me are the HKS Hipermax IV GT because it has the performance and comfort without messing with my other handling upgrades supposedly or the HKS SP and the Fortune Auto 500 with Swifts. Those 3 actual meet all the requirements that I'm looking for performance, comfort and a little bit over my budget but I'm willing to dish out the extra cash just because I biased towards Japanese brands like HKS and I've read that the installation on all their coilovers are super easy and simple. but I have no idea how they feel because I haven't driven in any Z with them to know. My only examples to go off of are the BC DR coilovers and the KW V3.

Last edited by SPDKING; 05-01-2019 at 09:39 AM.
SPDKING is offline   Reply With Quote