View Single Post
Old 04-30-2019, 09:04 PM   #9 (permalink)
RLara485
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370z
RLara485 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dts3 View Post
...having said that, there is no way in hell the brake shop would not have been replacing my wheels if they did this. I would not have let them send me to a friend of theirs to powder coat away their mistake. New wheels FTW.
Nope, no curb rash, I'm super careful about that, I just noticed one day the paint was peeling from the center, it's been pretty gradual but it's slowly peeling further.

And believe me it was months of back and forth, me calling corporate, showing up at the shop. The manager apparently quit and this new punk kid they hired claimed he knew nothing about what had happened. Corporate just blocked my number, so I went after them on social media and they just blocked me everywhere. I finally said F this, I just don't have the time, and if that's their attitude then their business will crumble on it's own in due time.

But yeah I'm trying to find the best powder coat place I can. Out of curiosity, anyone know how much a new wheel runs? It's the front Rays 19x9 2012 model. I'm afraid Nissan is going to quote me some insane price, not sure I trust the ebay wheels.
RLara485 is offline   Reply With Quote