View Single Post
Old 04-30-2019, 01:53 PM   #18 (permalink)
Zyonara91
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010-Red-6spd-S/T
Zyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunk View Post
If I had the time, Id take a course in Quantum Physics/Theory. That stuff fascinates me.
Heres a UFO sighting I had back in the early 90's

I was stationed in Germany and my unit was out in the field, I was the LT's driver at the time. After the days maneuver exercises, I had to take the LT to the After Actions Review meeting. It was dark, and we were driving on a Tank Trail. We had to be tactical, meaning no headlights, so I was barely able to see 10 feet in front of me.

We were in a M113 and I was in the drivers hatch with it unbuttoned, my head out of the hatch so I can see where we are going. LT is in the Commanders Hatch leaning on the .50 MG. It was a long boring drive so I would look back to make sure the LT didnt fall asleep because if we hit a bump, he'd have a big bruise on his forehead when he bounced off and onto the M2.

I look over my right shoulder and kinda up to see the LT. I noticed in the sky there were lights in a triangle formation. Looked at it for a good 5 seconds. Thought it was some flares (there was live firing around us, so that would not have been unusual).

20 min later, I look back and up again. The lights are still there. We get back to Garrison and I asked my buddies if they saw the lights. Nobody did as they were all indoors all evening.

Something like that would normally have made me really think about what it couldve been. But for some reason, I didnt think about it after that day.

Fast forward a little over a year. I was back in the civilian world, watching the TV Show Unsolved Mysteries. They were featuring a story about UFO over Europe a year or two prior. They interviewed a couple French Police Officers and they recreated the sighting. Same exact thing I saw.

Year after that, the Arizona Lights reportings happened. Same thing as I saw in Germany.
Amazing, you spent time in the military? Any secret projects that we shoud know about?

I wonder, why, if anything, out government would keep aliens secret from us? My first thought would be that we could not handle the fact that we as humans are not the center of the universe as we thought and a more intelligent life form exists which could easily wipe us out.

My second though is that this world is constructed heavily off of religious boundaries and structures. Think about it, only a handful of religions talk about other types of life forms outside of the human realm (excluding angels). I think many would be reluctant to throw away their religious beliefs and aliens would force us to deeply question religious doctrine.

I think I would be happy enough to see a UFO, to see a real alien? I would loose my s**t. To have a galactic federation similar to star wars would be amazing but it would not happen for centuries I think. We as a species barely get along with one another and are always blowing one another up. Can't imagine how we would get along with a totally different life form.
Zyonara91 is offline   Reply With Quote