View Single Post
Old 04-30-2019, 10:04 AM   #28 (permalink)
SPDKING
Base Member

Drives: 14' Nissan 370Z SP
SPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptionZero View Post
I went back and read your other thread

Are tou freakin out about event in which the car felt wierd in an emergency braking situation?

Alot of this seems all in your head
That is fixed, when braking it doesn't dart into one direction at high speed but the diving is something that's always been there which I knew was never going to be fixed by an alingment because the alignment will only fixed the unstable braking. I think it's a natural tendency of the car. I could only adjust so much with what I have, it won't do squat for that stability. And yes, I did need my diaper changed after that event and it left a impression on me. You are right and it has a lot to do with that event because I never planned on getting coliovers before since I was ok with the stock suspension. Some people didn't like how numb the 350Z felt but at least it was stable, the aggressive driving I've done with my 350Z, I've never had it do something like that before at Lime Rock race track or on the street with crazy Massachusetts drivers and all I had were Michilen Pilot Super Sports with nothing else in the handling department.

Last edited by SPDKING; 04-30-2019 at 10:17 AM.
SPDKING is offline   Reply With Quote