View Single Post
Old 04-30-2019, 09:09 AM   #1055 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Houston, we have a problem. The tuning was going well last Friday at 10-11psi of boost. Making in the 550hp range. He then started to turn up the boost and the motor didn't respond. Turned it up 5psi of boost and it only made 5 more hp. So, Carl stopped and pulled the car off the dyno. They will be doing a bunch of double checks on the timing today. I hope they find the issue. Building and modifying cars is not always peaches and creme. SNAFU, it is my car. This is par for the coarse. I may not make it to Zdayz with it. No worries, plan B will be implemented. Not real happy at the moment but sheit happens.
Spooler is offline   Reply With Quote